Third Congress of the United States: At the first session, begun and held at the city of Philadelphia, in the state of Pennsylvania, on Monday, the second of December, one thousand seven hundred and ninety-three. [microform] : An act to authorize Ephraim Kimberly to locate the land-warrant issued to him for services in the late American army.
- Standardized Title:
- Act to authorize Ephraim Kimberly
- Other Title:
- Act to authorize Ephraim Kimberly ...
- [Philadelphia : Printed by Childs and Swaine, 1794]
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 27846a.
1 sheet ( p.) ; 34 x 21 cm.
- Kimberly, Ephraim, 1738?-1796.
Ship registers -- United States.
Land titles -- Registration and transfer -- Ohio.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Pennsylvania Philadelphia.
- "Approved--April the eighteenth 1794."
Followed by: An act for the relief of Leffert Lefferts and others. ... Approved--April the eighteenth 1794.
Francis Childs and John Swaine were printers to the Congress in 1794.
Printed area measures 21.8 x 12.9 cm.
Microfiche. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1985] 11 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 27846a).
- Cited in:
- Evans 27846a
- United States. Act for the relief of Leffert Lefferts and others.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|