Tom Thumb's folio: or, A new play-thing for little boys and girls, [microform] : to which is prefixed, an abstract of the life of Mr. Thumb, and an historical account of the wonderful deeds he performed. : Together with some anecdotes respecting Grumbo the great giant.
- Boston: : Printed and sold by Nathaniel Coverly, near the White-Horse., 1783.
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 44470.
32 p. : ill. ; 10 cm. (32mo)
- Juvenile literature -- 1783.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Boston.
- Microfiche. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1985] 11 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 44470).
- Cited in:
- Bristol B5820
Shipton & Mooney 44470
Welch, d'A.A. Amer. children's books, 1315.2
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|