A Vindication of Nevv-England, from the vile aspersions cast upon that country by a late address of a faction there, who denominate themselves of the Church of England in Boston [microform].
- [Boston] : Printed with allowance., [1688?]
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 452.
, 27,  p. ; 19 cm. (4to)
- King's Chapel (Boston, Mass.) -- Controversial literature.
New England -- Church history.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Boston.
- Variously attributed to Increase Mather and Charles Morton.
Date of publication suggested by Evans.
Printed in two columns.
Microfiche. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1985] 11 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 452).
- Cited in:
- Evans 452
Wing (2nd ed.) V486
- Mather, Increase, 1639-1723.
Morton, Charles, 1627-1698.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|