The notes of the true church with the application of them to the Church of England, and the great sin of seperation [sic] from her. [microform] : Delivered in a sermon preached at Trinity Church in New-York, before the administration of the holy sacrament of the Lords Supper. The 7th of November, 1703. / By George Keith, M.A.
- [New York] : Printed and sold by William Bradford at the Sign of the Bible in New-York,, 1704.
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 1162.
, 20 p. ; 19 cm. (4to)
- Society of Friends -- Controversial literature.
Church of England -- Controversial literature.
- Sermons -- 1703.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York New York.
- Microfiche. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1985] 11 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 1162).
- Cited in:
- Evans 1162
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|