Report of the secretary of state, on the subject of the cod and whale fisheries, [microform] : made conformably to an order of the House of Representatives of the United States, referring to him the representation of the General Court of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts on those subjects; February 1, 1791.
- Philadelphia: : Printed by Francis Childs and John Swaine., M,DCC,XCI. 
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 23911.
28 p. ; 31 cm. (fol.)
- Cod fisheries -- Massachusetts.
Fisheries -- United States.
Whaling -- United States.
Industries -- Massachusetts.
United States -- Commerce.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York New York.
- Microfiche. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1985] 11 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 23911).
- Cited in:
- Evans 23911
- Jefferson, Thomas, 1743-1826.
United States. Congress 1790-1791). House.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|