A sermon preached at Brookfield March 6, 1778. [microform] : On the day of the interment of Mr. Joshua Spooner, who was most barbarously murdered at his own gate, on the Lord's day evening preceeding, by three ruffians, who were hired for the purpose by his wife. / --By Nathan Fiske, A.M. Pastor of the Third Church in Brookfield. ; [Five lines from Genesis]
- Boston, New-England: : Printed by Thomas & John Fleet,, 1778.
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 15793.
20 p. ; 19 cm. (4to)
- Spooner, Joshua, d. 1778.
Crime -- Massachusetts -- Brookfield.
Murder -- Massachusetts -- Brookfield.
- Funeral sermons -- 1778.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Boston.
- Half-title: Mr. Fiske's sermon on the tragical death of Mr. Spooner.
Microfiche. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1985] 11 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 15793).
- Cited in:
- Evans 15793
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|