A sermon preached before the Honorable the Council, and the Honorable the Senate, and House of Representatives, of the State of New-Hampshire, June 3, 1784. [microform] : On occasion of the commencement of the new Constitution and form of government. / By Samuel McClintock, A.M.
- Other Title:
- Sermon preached before the Honorable the Council ...
- New-Hampshire: Portsmouth, : Printed by Robert Gerrish., M,DCC,LXXXIV. 
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 18567.
47,  p. ; 21 cm. (8vo)
- New Hampshire. Constitution.
- Sermons -- 1784.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New Hampshire Portsmouth.
- Half-title: Mr. McClintock's sermon, delivered June 3, 1784, on the commencement of the new Constitution, &c.
Errata statement, p. 47.
Microfiche. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1985] 11 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 18567).
- Cited in:
- Evans 18567
- New Hampshire. General Court.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|