Christ, a Christian's life: or, A practical discourse of a believer's life, [microform] : derived from Christ, and resolved into Christ: being the substance of several sermons. / By the late Rev. John Gammon, Minister of the Gospel, and Pastor of a congregation in White-Chapel.
- First American edition. [Two lines from Colossians]
- [Philadelphia] : London, printed: --Philadelphia, re-printed, and sold by Stewart & Cochran, no. 34, South Second-Street,, M,DCC,XCV. 
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 28723.
287,  p. ; 17 cm. (12mo)
- Christian life.
Conduct of life.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Pennsylvania Philadelphia.
- Prefatory epistle signed: Thomas Power; C.N.; J.W.
Microfiche. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1985] 11 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 28723).
- Cited in:
- Evans 28723
- Power, Thomas.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|