The Christian ambassador. [microform] : A sermon, preached in the Tabernacle at Salem, Thursday, 26th of February, 1784. After which, the annexed result of an ecclesiastical council, then setting [sic], was publickly read. : Both printed at the desire of the hearers. / By Eli Forbes, A.M. Pastor of the First Church in Gloucester. ; [Five lines of Scripture text]
- Salem [Mass.]: : Printed by Samuel Hall, near the court-house., MDCCLXXXIV. 
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 18472.
27,  p. ; 22 cm. (8vo)
- Whitaker, Nathaniel, 1732-1795.
Tabernacle Church (Salem, Mass.).
Congregational churches -- Massachusetts -- Government.
- Sermons -- 1784.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Salem.
- Half-title: Mr. Forbes's sermon, preached at Salem, February 26, 1784; and the result of an ecclesiastical council.
Microfiche. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1985] 11 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 18472).
- Cited in:
- Evans 18472
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|