Civil state compared to rivers, all under God's controul, and what people have to do when administration is grievous. [microform] : In a discourse delivered in Sutton, 2d Parish, January 17, 1773. Being the day preceeding the town meeting, which then stood adjourned to consider and act upon the letter, &. from Boston. : Published at the desire of many of the hearers. / By Ebenezer Chaplin, A.M. Pastor of said church and people. ; [Four lines of Scripture texts]
- Boston: : Printed and sold by John Boyles in Marlborough-Street., MDCCXCCIII. 
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 12712.
24 p. ; 20 cm. (8vo)
- Massachusetts -- Politics and government -- To 1775.
United States -- History -- Revolution, 1775-1783 -- Causes.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Boston.
- Microfiche. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1985] 11 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 12712).
- Cited in:
- Evans 12712
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|