A continuation of the Reverend Mr. Whitefield's journal during the time he was detained in England, by the embargo. [microform] : Vol. II.
- Philadelphia: : Printed and sold by B. Franklin, in Market-Street,, 1740.
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 4633.
iv, , 6-168, 165-205,  p. ; 13 cm. (12mo)
- Voyages and travels.
- Booksellers' advertisements -- Massachusetts -- Boston.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Pennsylvania Philadelphia.
- Vol. I (Evans 4453 and Bristol B1115; Miller 180 and 218), also published by Franklin in 1740, has title: A journal of a voyage from Gibraltar to Georgia.
Error in paging: page numbers 165-168 repeated.
A copy held by Harvard University (Miller 215a) has the title page printed in red and black.
"To the Reverend Mr. George Whitefield."--p. iii-iv, in verse; signed: Charles Wesley.
"A continuation of the Reverend Mr. Whitefield's journal from his embarking after the embargo. To his arrival in Savannah in Georgia."--p. -205, with separate title page. Also issued separately, with altered pagination and signatures (Miller 216).
Bookseller's advertisements, p. [207-211].
Microfiche. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1985] 11 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 4633).
- Cited in:
- Evans 4633
Hildeburn, C.R. Pennsylvania, 670
Miller, C.W. Franklin, 215
- Wesley, Charles, 1707-1788.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|