The curse of Meroz; or, The danger of neutrality, in the cause of God, and our country. [microform] : A sermon, preached the 2d of October, 1757. / By Samuel Finley, A.M. Minister of the Gospel, in Nottingham, Pennsylvania. ; Published at the desire of many. ; [Four lines of Scripture texts]
- Philadelphia: : Printed and sold by James Chattin, at the newest-printing-office, on the south side of the Jersey-Market., 1757. (Price, one shilling.)
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 7893.
iv, 5-32 p. ; 19 cm. (8vo)
- United States -- History -- French and Indian War, 1755-1763.
- Sermons -- 1757.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Pennsylvania Philadelphia.
- Parentheses substituted for square brackets in imprint transcription.
Microfiche. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1985] 11 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 7893).
- Cited in:
- Evans 7893
Hildeburn, C.R. Pennsylvania, 1526
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|