State of the accounts of Thomas Strawbridge, Esq. late sub-lieutenant of Chester County. From the time of his appointment under the militia law in March 1777, to the 8th of April 1778. [microform] : In which is set forth the amount of the fines received within that period from delinquents of Col. Evans's battalion, for non-performance of militia duty and exercise; together with lists shewing the names of the persons by whom payments have been made, and the sums received from them respectively. : Likewise, the disbursements made by him, and the payments to the treasury.
- Philadelphia: : Printed by F. Bailey, at Yorick's Head, in Market-Street., M,DCC,LXXXIV. 
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 18700.
7,  p. ; (8vo)
- Pennsylvania -- History, Military.
Pennsylvania -- History -- Revolution, 1775-1783.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Pennsylvania Philadelphia.
- Signed on p. 7: John Nicholson. Comptroller General's Office, Philadelphia, Sept. 16, 1783.
Microfiche. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1985] 11 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 18700).
- Cited in:
- Evans 18700
Hildeburn, C.R. Pennsylvania, 4573
- Strawbridge, Thomas.
Pennsylvania. Comptroller-General's Office.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|