The deluded tools of the enemy, who are committing treason against America, would do well to peruse the following resolution of Congress with attention. They may rest assured, those of them who shall be hardy enough to violate this act, will meet with condign and exemplary punishment whenever they are taken [microform].
- Other Title:
- Deluded tools of the enemy, who are committing treason against America ...
- [United States : s.n., 1778]
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 16110.
1 sheet ( p.)
- Treason -- United States.
United States -- History -- Revolution, 1775-1783.
- Place of Publication:
- United States.
- Resolution of the Continental Congress, dated Feb. 27, 1778, concerning the punishment of traitors.
Signed: Extract from the minutes. Charles Thomson, secretary.
Microfiche. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1985] 11 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 16110).
- Cited in:
- Evans 16110
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|