The political censor, or Monthly review of the most interesting political occurrences, relative to the United States of America. [microform] / By Peter Porcupine.
- Standardized Title:
- Political censor. 1796 Apr.
- Other Title:
- Political censor, for April, 1797.
- The third edition.
- Philadelphia: : Printed for, and sold by, William Cobbett, no. 25, North Second Street, opposite Christ Church., M.DCC.XCVI. 
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 30233.
p. , 106-169, ;  leaf of plates : 1 port. ; (8vo)
- Great Britain. Treaties, etc. -- United States, 1794 Nov. 19.
United States -- Politics and government -- 1789-1797.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Pennsylvania Philadelphia.
- Caption title: The political censor, for April, 1796.
Issued as the second title in some copies of: Cobbett, William. Porcupine's works. Vol. II. Philadelphia, Cobbett, [1797-1798] (Evans 30233). Also issued separately (not in Evans; Gaines 14e; Gaines 14f).
For a discussion of the two states of the separate issue, see Gaines 14e-f. Only Gaines 14f has been found in the collected Porcupine's works.
Microfiche. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1985] 11 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 30233).
- Cited in:
- Evans 30233
- Contained In:
- [Unknown host].
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|