A review of the constitution proposed by the late Convention held at Philadelphia, 1787. [microform] / By a Federal Republican. : [Five lines of quotations]
- Philadelphia: : Printed by Robert Smith, and James Prange, below the drawbridge the third door below Spruce-Street, in Front and Water-Street., M.DCC.LXXXVII. 
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 20678.
39,  p. ; (8vo)
- United States. Constitution
- Place of Publication:
- United States Pennsylvania Philadelphia.
- Signed on p. 38: V.P. [i.e., Vox Populi?].
Microfiche. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1985] 11 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 20678).
- Cited in:
- Evans 20678
- Vox populi.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|