The importance of gaining and preserving the friendship of the Indians to the British interest, considered [microform].
- New-York: : Printed and sold by James Parker, at the new printing-office, in Beaver-Street,, 1751.
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 6699.
31,  p. ; 20 cm. (8vo)
- Iroquois Indians.
Indians of North America -- New York (State)
Indians of North America -- Government relations.
New York (State) -- Politics and government -- To 1775.
United States -- Politics and government -- To 1775.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York New York.
- Half-title: The importance of gaining and preserving the friendship of the Indians.
Attributed to Archibald Kennedy by Evans and in Wroth, Lawrence C. An American bookshelf 1755.
Letter to Mr. Parker from one of Mr. Kennedy's friends, p. 27-31.
Microfiche. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1985] 11 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 6699).
- Cited in:
- Evans 6699
- Parker, James, 1714-1770.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|