The American crisis. Number V. [microform] : Addressed to General Sir William Howe. / By the author of Common sense.
- Other records:
- Standardized Title:
- American crisis. Number 5
- [New Haven] : Lancaster, printed. New-Haven: Re-printed and sold by T. & S. Green., 1778.
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 15953.
32 p. ; 17 cm. (8vo)
- United States -- Politics and government -- 1775-1783.
United States -- History -- Revolution, 1775-1783.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Connecticut New Haven.
- Signed on p. 26: Common sense. York-Town, March 18, 1778. "To the inhabitants of America," p. 26-32, signed: Common sense. Lancaster, March 21, 1778. Attributed to Paine in the Dictionary of American biography.
Microfiche. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1985] 11 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 15953).
- Cited in:
- Evans 15953
Trumbull, J.H. Connecticut, 1216
- Howe, William Howe, Viscount, 1729-1814.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|