Early piety; exemplified in Elizabeth Butcher of Boston: [microform] : who was born July 14th, 1709. And died June 13th. 1718. Being just eight years and eleven months old.
- The fourth edition. [Six lines of Scripture texts]
- Boston: : Printed by J. Draper, for C. Harrison over against the Brazen-Head in Cornhill., M,DCC,XL,I. 
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 5008.
, iv, 17,  p. ; 13 cm. (12mo)
- Butcher, Elizabeth, 1709-1718.
Children -- Death -- Religious aspects.
- Booksellers' advertisements -- Massachusetts -- Boston.
Juvenile literature -- 1741.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Boston.
- Preface signed: Joseph Sewall. Boston, August 20th 1719. Attributed to Cotton Mather by Evans; this attribution is disputed by Holmes, who suggests Samuel Sewall as possible author. Cf. Holmes, T.J. Cotton Mather, p. 285.
Bookseller's advertisement, p. .
Microfiche. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1985] 11 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 5008).
- Cited in:
- Evans 5008
Welch, d'A.A. Amer. children's books, 1189.2
- Mather, Cotton, 1663-1728.
Sewall, Joseph, 1688-1769.
Sewall, Samuel, 1652-1730.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|