An essay on the merchandize of slaves & souls of men, Revel. XVIII. 13. [microform] : With an application thereof to the Church of Rome. : To which is added, an exercitation on Numb. XXXII. 10, 11, 12. : With an occasional meditation on I. Sam. XXIII. 11, 12. / By a gentleman. ; [Nine lines of quotations]
- Other Title:
- Merchandize of bodies & souls of men.
- Boston in N.E. : Printed by B. Green: sold at the booksellers shops., MDCCXXXI. 
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 3413.
, iv, 63,  p. ; 20 cm. (4to)
- Catholic Church -- Controversial literature -- Protestant authors.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Boston.
- Running title: The merchandize of bodies & souls of men.
Attributed to Paul Dudley by Evans.
Dedicated to the pastors of the churches of Christ in New England.
"An argument to prove that many others, besides Caleb & Joshua might enter into Canaan ..."--p. 45-55, with running title: An exercitation, on Numb. XIV. 21-30.
"The oracle of the true God compar'd with those of the heathen. In an occasional meditation ..."--p. 56-63, with running title: The excellency of the oracles of God.
Microfiche. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1985] 11 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 3413).
- Cited in:
- Evans 3413
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|