Essays on the following interesting subjects: [microform] : I. Government. II. Revolutions. III. The British Constitution. IV. Kingly government. V. Parliamentary representation and reform. VI. Liberty and equality. VII. Taxation. And, VIII. The present war and the stagnation of credit as connected with it. / By John Young, minister of the Gospel at Hawick, in Scotland.
- The fifth edition.
- [Philadelphia] : Glasgow, printed: London, re-printed: and Philadelphia, re-printed by Jas. Humphreys, for the subscribers: and sold by him at no. 74, North Third-Street, and at most of the other book-stores., 1798.
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 35068.
, v, , 8-148,  p. ; 18 cm. (12mo)
- Political science -- Great Britain.
Great Britain -- History -- 1789-1820.
- Booksellers' advertisements -- Pennsylvania -- Philadelphia.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Pennsylvania Philadelphia.
- Bookseller's advertisements and prospectus, p. [149-151].
Microfiche. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1985] 11 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 35068).
- Cited in:
- Evans 35068
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|