The evidences of the Christian religion. [microform] / By the Rt. Hon. Joseph Addison, Esq. ; To which are added, several discourses against atheism and infidelity, and in defence of the Christian revelation. ; Occasionally published by him and others: and now collected into one body, and digested under their proper heads. ; With a preface, containing the sentiments of Mr. Boyle, Mr. Locke, and Sir Isaac Newton, concerning the Gospel Revelation.
- First American edition.
- Printed at Boston, : by J. Bumstead, for E. Larkin, Cornhill., 1795.
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 28150.
xix, , 225,  p. ; 17 cm. (12mo)
- Boyle, Robert, 1627-1691.
Locke, John, 1632-1704.
Newton, Isaac, 1642-1727.
Apologetics -- History -- 18th century.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Boston.
- Microfiche. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1985] 11 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 28150).
- Cited in:
- Evans 28150
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|