Mr. Turell's dialogue between a minister and his neighbour about the times. [microform] : To which is added, an answer to Mr. John Lee's remarks on a passage in the preface of his Direction to his people, &c.
- Other Title:
- Dialogue between a minister and his neighbor about the times.
- The second edition.
- [Boston] : Printed and sold by Rogers and Fowle in Queen-Street, Boston., 1742.
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 5077.
24 p. ; (8vo)
- Lee, John.
Turell, Ebenezer, 1702-1778. Mr. Turell's direction to his people.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Boston.
- "Extracts of several letters."--p. 19-24.
Microfiche. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1985] 11 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 5077).
- Cited in:
- Evans 5077
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|