December, 1760. At the General Assembly of the governor and Company of the English colony of Rhode-Island, and Providence Plantations, in New-England, in America; [microform] : begun and holden (in consequence of a warrant issued by His Honor the governor) at Providence, within and for the said colony, on Wednesday the thirty-first day of December, one thousand seven hundred and sixty, and in the thirty-fourth year of the reign of His Most Sacred Majesty George the Second, by the grace of God, king of Great-Britain, and so forth. ...
- Other Title:
- December, 1760. At the General Assembly of the governor and Company of the English colony of Rhode-Island.
- [Newport, R.I. : Printed by James Franklin, 1761]
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 8989.
 p. ; 32 cm. (fol.)
- Place of Publication:
- United States Rhode Island Newport.
- Acts and resolves of the General Assembly.
Title taken from first lines of text.
Imprint supplied by Alden.
Colonial seal (Reilly 952) on p. .
Microfiche. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1985] 11 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 8989).
- Cited in:
- Evans 8989
Alden, J.E. Rhode Island, 233
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|