The American country almanack, for the year of Christian account, 1753 [microform] : ... Calculated from Caroline tables, according to art, and fitted for the province of Pennsylvania, but may without sensible error serve all the provinces adjacent. / By Thomas More, philodespot.
- Philadelphia: : Printed [by James Parker] and sold by B. Franklin, and D. Hall, at the new-printing-office, near the market., 
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 6888.
 p. : ill. ; 17 cm. (8vo)
- Almanacs -- Pennsylvania -- 1753.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Pennsylvania Philadelphia.
United States New York New York.
- "Thomas More" is a pseudonym.
Another issue of the almanac published at New York by James Parker, and identical with it except for the imprint, and the substitution of Pennsylvania for New York in the statement of meridian and of Pennsylvania courts for those of New York on p. .
The American country almanack was published by Parker from 1746 to 1755. For several of these years he printed issues for Franklin, which bear no resemblance to Franklin's own almanac, Poor Richard improved.
The Anatomy is the only illustration.
Microfiche. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1985] 11 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 6888).
- Cited in:
- Evans 6888
Hildeburn, C.R. Pennsylvania, 1266
Drake, M. Almanacs, 9742
Miller, C.W. Franklin, 555
- More, Thomas, philodespot.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|