Nomination for 1791. State of Connecticut. At a General Assembly of the state of Connecticut, holden at New-Haven, on the second Thursday of October, Anno Dom. 1790. [microform] : The gentlemen nominated by the votes of the freemen of this state, to stand for election, as assistants or members of the Council, in May next, as sent to the present assembly, are as follow, viz.
- New-Haven: : Printed by Thomas and Samuel Green., 
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 45852.
1 sheet ( p.) : ill. (relief cut)
- Nominations for office -- Connecticut.
Elections -- Connecticut.
Connecticut -- Politics and government -- 1775-1865.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Connecticut New Haven.
- Signed: A true copy of record, examined by George Wyllys, secretary.
Microfiche. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1985] 11 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 45852).
- Cited in:
- Bristol B7345
Shipton & Mooney 45852
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|