In Council, Philadelphia, June 15, 1781. [microform] : Whereas the honourable the Continental Congress, have required of this state, three troops of militia cavalry ... Resolved, that the lieutenants of each county, do immediately direct the light horse of the several counties, to hold themselves in readiness for field service ...
- [Philadelphia] : Printed by Francis Bailey., 
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 44022.
1 sheet ( p.)
- United States. Continental Army -- Cavalry.
United States -- History -- Revolution, 1775-1783 -- American forces.
Pennsylvania -- History, Military.
Pennsylvania -- Militia.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Pennsylvania Philadelphia.
- Signed: Extract from the minutes, T. Matlack, secretary.
Microfiche. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1985] 11 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 44022).
- Cited in:
- Bristol B5337
Shipton & Mooney 44022
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|