In General Assembly. Friday, March 6, 1795. [microform] : An act to repeal so much of an act entitled "An act for raising and collecting of money on the specified articles therein mentioned for the support of government and for other purposes therein mentioned" as imposes a tax on the owners or possessors of any coach chariot or post-chaise phaeton or four wheel chaise stage-coach and stage-waggon.
- Other Title:
- Act to repeal so much of an act ...
- [Philadelphia] : Printed by D. Humphreys, no. 48, Spruce-Street., 
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 47541.
1 sheet ( p.) ; 34 x 21 cm.
- Taxation -- Pennsylvania.
Carriages and carts -- Pennsylvania.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Pennsylvania Philadelphia.
- At head of title: No. LX.
The act was passed by the Pennsylvania General Assembly and approved April 13, 1795.
With numbered lines; printed area measures 26.4 x 11.6 cm.
Microfiche. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1985] 11 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 47541).
- Cited in:
- Bristol B9232
Shipton & Mooney 47541
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|