By His Excellency Samuel Huntington, Esquire ... A proclamation. [microform] : ... Thursday, the twenty-fourth day of November next, to be observed as a day of public thanksgiving ... Given at the council chamber in New-Haven, the twenty-sixth day of October ... one thousand seven hundred and ninety-one ...
- New-Haven: : Printed by Thomas and Samuel Green., 
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 23285.
1 sheet ( p.) : ill. (relief cut)
- Thanksgiving day proclamations -- 1791 Nov. 24.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Connecticut New Haven.
- Signed: Samuel Huntington. By His Excellency's command, George Wyllys, secretary.
Evans supplies erroneous imprint: New London: Printed by Timothy Green and Son. 1791.
Microfiche. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1985] 11 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 23285).
- Cited in:
- Evans 23285
- Huntington, Samuel, 1731-1796.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|