By His Excellency Thomas Pownall, Esq; ... A proclamation for proroguing the General Court. [microform] : ... unto Wednesday the second day of November ... Given at Boston, the eighth day of October, 1757. ...
- Boston: : Printed by John Draper, printer to his excellency the governour and the honourable his majesty's Council,, 1757.
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 40906.
1 sheet ( p.) : coat of arms.
- Massachusetts. General Court.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Boston.
- Signed: By his excellency's command, T. Pownall. Tho. Clarke, dep. sec'ry.
Microfiche. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1985] 11 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 40906).
- Cited in:
- Bristol B1890
Shipton & Mooney 40906
Ford, W.C. Broadsides, 1096
- Pownall, Thomas, 1722-1805.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|