Colony of Rhode Island. To the freemen and freeholders of the colony aforesaid. [microform] : Gentlemen, You were pleased the last year ... to place me in the chief seat of government ... It hath however been my misfortune ... to have had a clamour raised, and industriously propagated, against me ...
- [Newport, R.I. : Printed by Solomon Southwick, 1770]
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 42183.
1 sheet ( p.)
- Rhode Island -- Politics and government -- To 1775.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Rhode Island Newport.
- Denying accusations that he had appropriated colony funds while serving in the Office of Collector. Signed and dated: Newport, April 9, 1770. Joseph Wanton.
Imprint supplied by Alden.
Microfiche. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1985] 11 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 42183).
- Cited in:
- Bristol B3259
Shipton & Mooney 42183
Alden, J.E. Rhode Island, 459
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|