The American almanack for the year of Christian account, 1739. [microform] : ... Fitted to the latitude of 40 degrees, and a meridian of 5 hours west from London, but may, without sensible error, serve all the adjacent places from Newfoundland to South-Carolina. / By Titan Leeds, philomat.
- Other Title:
- Genuine Leeds almanack.
- Philadelphia: : Printed and sold by Andrew Bradford, at the Sign of the Bible in Front-Street., 
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 4259.
 p. : ill. ; 16 cm. (8vo)
- Almanacs -- Pennsylvania -- 1739.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Pennsylvania Philadelphia.
- Publisher's preface, signed W.B. and A.B. (William and Andrew Bradford) states that in 1738, in anticipation of his death, Leeds calculated almanacs "for seven years to come ... of which copies this present diary is one." William Bradford was Leeds' New York publisher.
At head of title: Leeds coat of arms with scroll reading: The genuine Leeds almanack.
Advertised in the American weekly Mercury, Philadelphia, Sept. 14/21, 1738, as "now in the press."
The Anatomy is the only illustration in the text.
Microfiche. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1985] 11 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 4259).
- Cited in:
- Evans 4259
Hildeburn, C.R. Pennsylvania, 581
Drake, M. Almanacs, 9606
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|