A letter to Mr. Robert Sandeman: [microform] / by a minister in Boston.
- Boston: : Printed and sold by Kneeland and Adams, in Milk-Street., 1766. (Price four coppers.)
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 10357.
8 p. ; 16 cm. (8vo)
- Sandeman, Robert, 1718-1771.
Justification (Christian theology).
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Boston.
- A defense of the author's "sermon, entitled (Free justification through Christ's redemption) ... " Andrew Croswell's sermon of that title was published in 1765.
Microfiche. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1985] 11 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 10357).
- Cited in:
- Evans 10357
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|