A new guide to the English tongue: [microform] : In five parts. ... The whole being recommended by several clergymen and eminent school masters, as the most useful performance for the instruction of youth, is designed for the use of schools in Great-Britain and Ireland. / By Thomas Dilworth, author of The schoolmaster's assistant, and schoolmaster in Wappin [i.e., Wapping].
- Philadelphia: : Printed and sold by D. Hall, and W. Sellers., M,DCC,LXVIII. 
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 41812.
ix, , 152+ p.,  leaf of plates : ill., 1 port. ; 17 cm. (12mo)
- Dilworth, Thomas, d. 1780 -- Portraits.
English language -- Orthography and spelling.
English language -- Grammar.
Poems -- 1768.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Pennsylvania Philadelphia.
- "To Mr. Dilworth, on his New guide, &c."--p. [xi], in verse, signed: J. Duick.
Microfiche. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1985] 11 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 41812).
- Cited in:
- Bristol B2868
Shipton & Mooney 41812
- Duick, J. (John)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|