Order for thanksgiving to Almighty God, for having put an end to the Spanish invasion, a proclamation [microform].
- New-York, : Printed and sold by William Bradford, by whom all persons may be supplied with this paper, and where advertisements are taken in., 
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 40273.
1 sheet ( p.) ; 31 x 19 cm.
- Anglo-Spanish War, 1739-1748.
Georgia -- History -- Colonial period, ca. 1600-1775.
- Thanksgiving day proclamations -- 1742 July 25.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York New York.
- Ordering that July 25th be observed as a day of public thanksgiving.
Signed: Given under my hand and seal, this 24th day of July, at Frederica in Georgia, anno Domini 1742. Signed by James Oglethorpe. By His Excellency's command, Francis Moore.
Followed by a letter signed by Primrose Maxwell and George Cadogan, and by two advertisements.
Printed in two columns.
Microfiche. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1985] 11 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 40273).
- Cited in:
- Bristol B1173
Shipton & Mooney 40273
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|