The gentlemen merchants and citizens are requested to meet on business of importance, this evening at six o'clock, at the British Tavern in Market-Street, lately the Indian King. Monday morning, May 25, 1778 [microform].
- [Philadelphia : s.n., 1778]
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 15991.
1 sheet ( p.)
- Philadelphia (Pa.) -- History -- Revolution, 1775-1783.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Pennsylvania Philadelphia.
- Place of publication supplied by Evans.
Microfiche. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1985] 11 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 15991).
- Cited in:
- Evans 15991
Hildeburn, C.R. Pennsylvania, 3709
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|