The book of knowledge: [microform] : treating of the wisdom of the ancients. : In three parts. I. Shewing the various and wonderful operation of the signs and planets, and other celestial constellations, on the bodies of men, &c. II. An abstract of the art of physiognomy and palmistry together with the signification of moles, and the interpretation of dreams, &c. III. The farmer's calendar, &c. Perpetual prognostications for weather-- The whole mystery of husbandry-- The experienced farrier, &c. / Written by Erra Pater. A Jew doctor in astronomy and physic. Born in Bethany near Mount Olivet, Judea. ; Made English by W. Lilly, student in astrology. ; To which is added The wheel of fortune.
- Exeter [N.H.]: : Printed and sold by Henry Ranlet--, 1793.
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 46745.
82 p. : ill. ; 14 cm. (12mo)
Horses -- Diseases.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New Hampshire Exeter.
- Microfiche. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1985] 11 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 46745).
- Cited in:
- Bristol B8287
Shipton & Mooney 46745
- Lilly, William, 1602-1681, tr.
- Wheel of fortune.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|