Ordinances, rules and bye-laws, for the poor-house of New-Castle County [microform].
- Wilmington [Del.], : Printed by James Adams,, M,DCC,XCI. 
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 23594.
1 sheet ( p.) ; 50 x 40 cm.
- Almshouses -- Delaware -- New Castle County.
Almshouses -- Delaware -- New Castle.
Poor -- Delaware -- New Castle.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Delaware Wilmington.
- "The foregoing rules, and bye-laws, were agreed to by the trustees of the poor of New-Castle County, the nineteenth day of April, one thousand seven hundred and ninety-one. John Lea [and six others].
Microfiche. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1985] 11 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 23594).
- Cited in:
- Evans 23594
Rink, E. Delaware, 300
- Lea, John.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|