The republic of the Israelites an example to the American states. [microform] : A sermon, preached at Concord, in the state of New Hampshire; before the Honorable General Court at the annual election. June 5, 1788. / By Samuel Langdon, D.D. Pastor of the church in Hampton-Falls.
- Exeter [N.H.]: : Printed by Lamson and Ranlet., M,DCC,LXXXVII. 
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 21192.
48 p. ; 20 cm. (4to and 8vo)
- Election sermons -- New Hampshire -- 1788.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New Hampshire Exeter.
- Half-title: Doctor Langdon's election sermon.
Microfiche. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1985] 11 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 21192).
- Cited in:
- Evans 21192
Rosenbach, A.S.W. Amer. Jewish bib., 163
- New Hampshire. General Court.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|