Missisippi Territory. [microform] : A law to alter the times of holding the Supreme Court in the county of Adams, and for other purposes.
- Standardized Title:
- Laws, etc. (Session laws : 1800 Oct.)
- [Natchez, Miss. : Printed by Benjamin M. Stokes?, 1800]
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 37975.
47,  p.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Mississippi Natchez.
- Laws passed October, 1800.
Caption title. The only known copy, held by the Massachusetts State Library, is without title page (as issued?).
Imprint suggested by McMurtrie.
Territorial seal affixed to each law.
Microfiche. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1985] 11 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 37975).
- Cited in:
- Evans 37975
McMurtrie, D.C. Mississippi, 8
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|