The United States in Congress assembled, Friday, September 28, 1787. [microform] : ... Congress having received the report of the Convention lately assembled in Philadelphia, resolved unanimously, that the said report, with the resolutions and letter accompanying the same, be transmitted to the several legislatures, in order to be submitted to a convention of delegates ...
- Philadelphia, : Printed by Dunlap & Claypoole., 
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 20790.
1 sheet ( p.)
- United States. Constitution.
United States. Constitutional Convention (1787).
United States -- Politics and government -- 1783-1789.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Pennsylvania Philadelphia.
- The report alluded to was the draft of the Constitution of the United States, received Sept. 20 from the Constitutional Convention.
Signed: Charles Thomson, secretary.
Microfiche. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1985] 11 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 20790).
- Cited in:
- Evans 20790
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|