The Board of Commissioners appointed by the state of New-Hampshire, in pursuance of an act of Congress passed on the 9th day of July 1798, entitled "An act to provide for the valuation of lands and dwelling houses, and the enumeration of slaves within the United States." To [blank] Greeting. [microform] : We reposing especial trust in your integrity, diligence and impartiality, have appointed you the said [blank] assessor in assessment district number [blank] in the [blank] division ... Given under our hands and seals at [blank] this [blank] day of [blank] 1798.
- [Exeter, N.H.? : Printed by Henry Ranlet?, 1798]
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 34192.
1 sheet ( p.)
- United States. Act to provide for the valuation of lands and dwelling houses ..
Real property -- Valuation -- United States.
Real property -- Valuation -- New Hampshire.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New Hampshire Exeter.
- Imprint supplied by Evans.
Microfiche. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1985] 11 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 34192).
- Cited in:
- Evans 34192
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|