Exports of the United States, from the first of October 1798, to the thirtieth of September 1799 [microform].
- [Philadelphia? : s.n., 1800]
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 49172.
1 sheet ( p.)
- United States -- Commerce -- Tables.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Pennsylvania Philadelphia.
- Table in five columns.
Followed by a second table: A summary of the value and destination of the exports of the United States, agreeably to the above statement.
Signed: Treasury Department, Register's-Office, February 7th. 1800. Joseph Nourse, register.
Microfiche. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1985] 11 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 49172).
- Cited in:
- Bristol B11160
Shipton & Mooney 49172
- Nourse, Joseph, 1754-1841.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|