The Pennsylvania town and country-man's almanack, for the year of our Lord 1774 [microform] : ... Fitted to the latitude of forty degrees, and a meridian of near five hours west from London; but may, without sensible error, serve all the northern colonies. / By John Tobler, Esq;
- Wilmington [Del.], : Printed and sold by James Adams., 
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 13043.
 p. : ill. ; 16 cm. (8vo)
- Almanacs -- Delaware -- 1774.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Delaware Wilmington.
- Though the Tobler almanacs issued after his death in 1765 have been attributed to his son John, the publisher's preface to the South Carolina and Georgia almanack for 1764 (Savannah) states that Tober's calculations had then been completed for publication up to 1800. The later almanacs contain no indication that John Tobler Jr. is the author.
Advertised in the Pennsylvania gazette, Sept. 15, 1773.
The Anatomy is the only illustration.
Microfiche. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1985] 11 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 13043).
- Cited in:
- Evans 13043
Rink, E. Delaware, 75
Drake, M. Almanacs, 1355
- Tobler, John, 1696-1765.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|