The constitution and canons of the Protestant Episcopal Church in the United States of America: [microform] : together with the ecclesiastical constitution for the government of the Episcopal churches in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts. : Published by order of the convention for the use of the Episcopal churches in said commonwealth.
- Boston: : Printed by John & Thomas Fleet, Cornhill,, 1800.
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 38332.
46,  p. ; 21 cm. (8vo)
- Episcopal Church -- Government.
Episcopal Church -- Discipline.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Boston.
- With a half-title.
Microfiche. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1985] 11 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 38332).
- Cited in:
- Evans 38332
- Episcopal Church. Diocese of Massachusetts.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|