The checkered state of the Gospel church. [microform] : Being the substance of a sermon prepared for, and in part preached on September 18th. 1701. Being a day of publick fasting and prayer. / By Samuel Willard, teacher of a church in Boston. ; [Two lines from Psalms]
- Boston in New-England: : Printed by B. Green, and J. Allen, for Samuel Sewall Junior, at his shop near the Old Meeting House., 1701.
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 1032.
64 p. ; 16 cm. (8vo)
- Church history -- 18th century.
- Fast day sermons -- 1701 Sept. 18.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Boston.
- Microfiche. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1985] 11 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 1032).
- Cited in:
- Evans 1032
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|