Divine warnings to be received with faith & fear, and improved to excite to all proper methods for our own safety and our families. [microform] : Shew'd in a discourse on Heb. XI. 7. on the publick fast, Dec. 21. 1727. On occasion of the terrible earthquake Oct. 29, 30. & frequently since repeated. : To which is added, a discourse on Prov. 2. 1--6. / By William Williams, M.A. Pastor of the Church of Christ in Weston. ; [Six lines of Scripture texts]
- Boston: : Printed for Samuel Gerrish,, 1728.
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 3125.
, xii, 132, 4,  p. ; 13 cm. (12mo)
- Earthquakes -- Religious aspects.
Earthquakes -- New England -- Religious aspects.
- Fast day sermons -- 1727 Dec. 21.
Sermons -- 1728.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Boston.
- "True wisdom the most excellent good to be earnestly sought by persons in their youth, a discourse on Prov. 2.1.--6. Preach'd partly on the publick lecture Jan. 17. 1728. & partly on a Lord's Day, when a considerable number of young persons, renew'd their baptismal covenant. By W. Williams ..."--p. -132, with separate title page.
"Errata."--p. , last count.
Microfiche. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1985] 11 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 3125).
- Cited in:
- Evans 3125
- Williams, William, 1688-1760. True wisdom the most excellent good to be earnestly sought by persons in their youth ...
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|