Poor Thomas improved: being More's country almanack for the year of Christian account, 1768. [microform] : ... Calculated according to art, and, without any sensible error, may serve all the Northern colonies. ... / By Thomas More, philodespot.
- New-York: : Printed by W. Weyman, in Broad-Street; and sold by him as usual, wholesale and retale [sic], 
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 10696.
 p. : ill.
- Almanacs -- New York (State) -- 1768.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York New York.
- At head of title: This almanack formerly contained 32 pages, but now 36.
"Thomas More" is a pseudonym.
Microfiche. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1985] 11 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 10696).
- Cited in:
- Evans 10696
Drake, M. Almanacs, 5796
- More, Thomas, philodespot.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|