The New-York pocket almanack, for the year 1771. [microform] : ... Calculated for the use of the province of New-York, and the neighbouring provinces. / By Thomas Moore, philo.
- New-York, : Printed and sold by Hugh Gaine, in Hanover-Square., 
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 11747.
 p. : ill.
- Almanacs -- New York (State) -- 1771.
Booksellers' advertisements -- New York (State) -- New York.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York New York.
- "Signs, planet, and aspects" follows imprint on title page.
"Thomas Moore" is a pseudonym. The actual calculator was John Nathan Hutchins, the author of Hutchin's [sic] improved, being an almanack ... for 1771, also published by Gaine.
Bookseller's advertisement, at foot of p. .
Microfiche. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1985] 11 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 11747).
- Cited in:
- Evans 11747
Drake, M. Almanacs, 5819
- Hutchins, John Nathan, 1700 or 1701-1782.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|