At a general meeting of the freeholders, gentlemen, merchants, tradesmen and other inhabitants of Baltimore County, held at the Court-House of the said county on Tuesday the 31st of May, 1774. [microform] : Capt. Charles Ridgley, chairman. Resolved 1st. ...
- Baltimore: : Printed by Enoch Story, at his printing-office., 
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 13130.
1 sheet ( p.) ; (1/2$)
- Boston Port Bill, 1774.
Maryland -- Commerce -- Great Britain.
Baltimore County (Md.) -- Politics and government.
United States -- History -- Revolution, 1775-1783 -- Causes.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Maryland Baltimore.
- Eight numbered resolutions in regard to the Boston Port Bill and the non-importation agreements.
Signed: Signed per order, William Lux, clk.
Microfiche. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1985] 11 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 13130).
- Cited in:
- Evans 13130
- Lux, William, ca. 1730-1778.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|